Saturday, August 20, 2016

New Beginnings

I realize it's been a long long time since I've posted anything on here. Part of that is because I didn't have internet at my apartment all summer (YAY!). As a way of updating people on life, I have moved from Logan, UT to Tucson, AZ for graduate school. As I have gone through this life transition, I've thought about new beginnings.

The scriptures show time and time again new beginnings experienced by people in the past. After Noah the earth received a new beginning; Abraham restored the gospel and brought a new beginning; Moses; Nephi, Joseph Smith. New beginnings abound.

Most importantly, because of the Atonement, we each get a  new beginning each time we turn back to Christ, and desire to follow him with full purpose of heart. We can come to know the truth that there are no true endings in this life, rather we have an abudance of beginnings.